yay! pictures and outfits and poses galore!! I love the egg-heads sleeping - such a Jones look, reminds me of Papa. Morgan - you look soooo beautiful in that one picture where Martin is kindly providing the modesty patch for you! Parenthood looks really good on you both!
Morgan and Doug, Martin is such a jewel. I am happy to know that he is doing well. He is one of the luckiest babies alive to have the two of you as parents. I loved the postcard! Anissa
5 comments:
yay! pictures and outfits and poses galore!! I love the egg-heads sleeping - such a Jones look, reminds me of Papa. Morgan - you look soooo beautiful in that one picture where Martin is kindly providing the modesty patch for you! Parenthood looks really good on you both!
Morgan and Doug, You truly have one handsome little boy!! Whatever you are doing is definitely working! You all make a beautiful family!
I left the comment. I don't know why it didn't put my name...
oh my goodness! is it weird to say those pictures are yummy? well, they are. lots of love to you all!!
Morgan and Doug,
Martin is such a jewel. I am happy to know that he is doing well. He is one of the luckiest babies alive to have the two of you as parents. I loved the postcard!
Anissa
Post a Comment