Because you have shared in our lives' peaks and valleys
by your friendship and love, we
Doug
and
Morgan
together with our parents
invite you to share the
beginning of our married life together.
Saturday, the 31st of May 2008
at 6:30pm
Lake Sinclair
136 Sinclair Road
Eatonton, GA 31024
Reception to follow ceremony.
Feel free to arrive by boat or car. If traveling by car, please try to carpool with other guests.
The ceremony and reception will be held outdoors, so we suggest comfortable summer attire.
Please RSVP using the Wedding RSVP Form in the upper right hand corner of our website:
4 comments:
I am brimming with excitement and anticipation. Thank you so much for allowing me to share in your special moments. I love you guys!
Dear Morgan and Doug,
Terry and I wouldn't miss your wedding for the world! We're so happy you two found each other (and continued the Scottie/Techie tradition). Please let us know how we may help in any way. Love!! Erin & Terry
I'm so sorry that I can't make it. Work is exiling me to China:( Congrats! I'm sure it will be a beautiful wedding!
Jonathan
Hi Doug and Morgan,
Thank you so much for the invite and I truly wish I could be there. I have a cousin getting married the same day in Savannah. I hope you'll post pics after the fact for folks to see.
Congratulations and best wishes,
Angie Bell
Post a Comment